We Aim to Please
The Igniter Source is committed to providing quality service so that all our customers have the most enjoyable online shopping experience possible.
We process and ship orders Monday through Friday. Orders placed before 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the same business day. Delivery times may vary slightly due to order locations.
We do not ship orders on Saturday or Sunday. Any order placed on Saturday, Sunday or a national holiday will be shipped on the next business day.
In the rare event that a particular item is out of stock, or backordered, you will be notified and the item will be shipped to you by express as soon as possible.
If we ship an item other than what you’ve ordered, we will immediately ship the correct item and send a pickup for the incorrect item at no cost to you.
The Igniter Source wants to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, you may return the UNUSED igniter within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, provided the following conditions have been correctly satisfied.
- must be unused and undamaged
- must have the Igniter Source wire tag still attached
- must be returned complete of all of its parts and brackets
- must be sent in its original packaging
- must be accompanied by the web invoice
- must be sent in one single shipment
Note: all returned items are subject to a 15% restocking charge.
At the Igniter Source, we value your business and we stand behind our products. If one of our igniters is defective, we will replace it, free of charge, provided the following warranty standards are met:
- The igniter must be within the warranty purchase date (1 year for Silicon Carbide HSI, 2 years for Silicon Nitride HSI) and the corresponding sales receipt must accompany the defective igniter.
- The corresponding wire tag must remain unmodified, and attached to the wire of the igniter. Removal of the wire tag will void warranty.
- Damage to the unit such as cutting wires too short, chipping the porcelain, or attempting to bend the element, will not be considered valid for warranty redemption.
Any of the above misuses of the igniter will void the warranty. The warranty is for the hot surface igniter only. Any other associated costs will not be recognized.
Hot surface igniters should be used only in their prescribed applications. Any other use of these igniters is extremely unsafe and ill advised.
Silicon nitride hot surface igniters cannot be used in direct sense applications. The ignition element is completely insulated and cannot conduct electrical current to sense the flame current. If you are unsure about your specific application, contact a licensed heating technician for confirmation.